Beaufort Chamber 2018 Emergency Preparedness Seminar June 20th
Tuesday, June 12th, 2018
The Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce will host its 2018 Emergency Preparedness Seminar on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the Beaufort Hilton Garden Inn (1500 Queen Street, Beaufort). The event is designed to help individuals as well as business owners prepare for a hurricane emergency to protect their families, homes, and businesses.
Event attendees will hear from
- Lee Haywood, WSAV Meteorologist
- Lt Colonel Neil Baxley, Beaufort County Emergency Management
- Marc Robinson, Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Martin Goodman, USCB Small Business Development Center
- Tallulah Trice, Beaufort County Animal Services.
Tickets are $15 for Chamber members and $20 for non-members. Coffee and pastries will be available. To register, visit www.BeaufortChamber.org or Janessa@beaufortsc.org.